Cabaret Theatre Club (London, England)
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The form briefly notes obligations of applicant members (regulations, dues). It includes blanks for the applicant's signature, name in full, address, description ("state other clubs"), date, proposed by, and seconded by. With administrative blanks at top for applicant no., register no., and dates received/elected.
With note at bottom: "It is important that the candidate's profession (if any) should be stated. Married women should be described 'Wife of'"
Membership application forms for the Cabaret Theatre Club and the Intimate Theatre Society, 1912 or 1913
Printed on a parchment-like paper.
"To the Secretary, Cabaret Theatre Club, 3, Heddon Street, Regent Street, W. Please send me application form for membership of the Cabaret Theatre Club. Yours faithfully, Name [blank] Address [blank]"
- Subject: Nightclubs X
- Archival Object 8
- Collection 1
- Music-halls (Variety-theaters, cabarets, etc.) 8
- Nightclubs 8
- Application forms 4
- Blank forms 4
- Programs 3
- Prospectuses 3
- Theater -- Great Britain 2
- Bohemianism -- Great Britain 1
- Envelopes 1
- Ephemera 1
- Futurism (Art) -- Great Britain 1
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 20th Century 1
- Modern dance 1
- Modern dance -- Great Britain 1
- Modernism (Art) 1
- Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791. Bastien und Bastienne 1
- Music-halls (Variety-theaters, cabarets, etc.) -- Great Britain 1
- Nightclubs -- Great Britain 1
- Restaurants -- Great Britain 1 ∧ less