Yale College (1887- ). Class of 1898
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Miscellaneous papers of E. H. Knight, mostly relating to his year at Yale College, 1897-1898. Included are nine notebooks with his notes on the lectures of William Lyon Phelps, Oliver H. Richardson, William Graham Sumner and A. M. Wheeler. In addition there is a history paper by Albert R. Palmer (Y.1901), correspondence relating to Knight's admission to Yale, two family letters, college memorabilia and a genealogy.
The papers consist of correspondence and subject files primarily documenting the personal life of James Robinson Smith. Several of the subject files document his scholarship, personal beliefs, and work with the Red Cross and food rationing.
Frederick Ely Williamson, Class of 1898, Yale College, photographs documenting life at Yale University
The materials consist of photographic prints from the scrapbook of Frederick Ely Williamson, Yale College Class of 1898. Includes images of individual students, student rooms and Yale buildings.
The records consist of correspondence, questionnaires, memoranda, log books, memorabilia, agendas, minutes, photograph albums, and finanical reports from class council and executive council meetings, and statistical charts and reports of Yale College classes. Materials concerning the Sheffield Scientic School Class of 1920 are also included.
- Account books 1
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Airplanes -- Piloting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Albumen prints 1
- Albums 1
- Ambrotypes (photographs) 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Badges 1
- Boats and boating 1
- Burr-Hamilton Duel, Weehawken, N.J., 1804 1
- Business records 1
- Cabinet photographs 1
- Camping -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works -- 1903 1
- Cattle trade -- Wyoming 1
- Composers -- Correspondence 1
- Courtship 1
- Daguerreotypes (photographs) 1
- Diaries -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Diplomas -- United States -- 19th century 1 ∧ less