Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Call Number: RU 1154
Summary: Correspondence, minutes, financial records, charters and official acts, inventories of books and other property, and other papers documenting the founding and early history of Yale College. Documents include the original charter of the Collegiate School; letters by and to the first trustees of the school; and the 1718 inventory of books donated to the school by Elihu Yale.
Call Number: RU 151
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes, memoranda, reports, audits, ledgers, cash journals, student accounts and bills, estate files, investment accounts, and construction records of the treasurer documenting every aspect of Yale's financial history up to 1971.
Call Number: GEN MSS 274
Overview: Contains letters from various people, including colonial officials and legislators, to Fitz-John Winthrop, John Winthrop (1588-1649), John Winthrop (1606-1676), and John Winthrop (1681-1747); one letter from Fitz-John Winthrop to Joseph Dudley; and various other documents, including Abraham Pierson's elegy on Theophilus Eaton, and a brief diary by John Winthrop (1606-1676).
Call Number: RU 850
Overview: The records consist of news clippings, correspondence and a photograph concerning the Yale College marker erected in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.