Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists chiefly of writings, with a small amount of correspondence. Writings include drafts of works by Faulkner and writings of others. The correspondence consists of original letters between William Faulkner and the American writer Malcolm Cowley. Also included are papers concerning the Theatre Guild and Richard Meyers production of William Faulkner's play Requiem for a Nun.
The Theresa Helburn Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, financial documents, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and memorabilia documenting her career as a writer and theatrical director and administrator for the Theatre Guild and other theaters.
The materials in the collection document the varied theatrical and non-theatrical artistic activities of Rollo Peters from his youth until his later years.
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Theater -- United States 3
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Costume designers -- United States 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Photographs 2
- Set designers -- United States 2
- Theater -- Production and direction -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Actors -- United States 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Costume design -- United States 1
- Dramatists 1
- Dramatists -- United States 1
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Dramatists, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Incidental music -- Parts 1
- Musicals -- Scores 1 ∧ less