Andover Theological Seminary
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
These are the official archives of Andover Theological Seminary, a seminary with Congregational roots that affiliated with the Newton Theological Institution in 1965 to become Andover Newton Theological School.
The Ralph Emerson Papers (1807-1871) primarily document the professional work of Emerson as a Congregational clergyman and faculty member at Andover Theological Seminary. Letters to and from his wife Eliza are included in the correspondence.
The papers primarily document Park's work as Professor of Sacred Rhetoric (1836-1847) and Professor of Christian Theology (1847 to 1881) at Andover Theological Seminary, and as editor of Bibliotheca Sacra from 1844 to 1884.