Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The collection comprises material concerning the production of seven artist's books by John Christie.
The collection comprises printed and manuscript material concerning contemporary British artists' books, compiled by Cathy Courtney. It includes exhibition invitations and announcements; press releases; prospectuses; catalogs; curricula vitae; correspondence; newsletters; interviews; artist's statements; brochures; and news articles.
The collection comprises archival material for projects created by or for the Circle Press, including drawings, plans, experiments, prototypes, texts, correspondence, posters, blocks, plates, cutting and creasing forms, and some wood and metal type.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain 2
- Private presses 2
- Proofs (printed matter) 2
- Artists -- Great Britain 1
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Catalogs 1
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions 1
- Artists' statements 1
- Book artists 1
- Book designers' mock-ups 1
- Catalogs 1
- Christie, John, 1945- As from a fleece 1
- Christie, John, 1945- By. On. About 1
- Christie, John, 1945- Dividing the light 1
- Christie, John, 1945- In the open air 1
- Christie, John, 1945- Listen 1
- Christie, John, 1945- Nine intersections 1
- Christie, John, 1945- Walk along the shore 1 ∧ less