White, Roger Sherman, 2nd, 1876-1941
See Yale Obituary Record (http://mssa.library.yale.edu/obituary_record/1925_1952/1941-42.pdf), p. 90.
Use for credit lines: Gift of Roger Sherman White, 2nd (Yale 1899, LLB 1902).
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Manuscript daybooks and ledgers kept by Joseph Darling and Samuel Darling during their efforts as a pharmacist and physician, respectively, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1797-1850.
Papers of Samuel J. Hitchcock, 1810-1845. Includes personal papers and business papers for matters primarily taking place in New Haven, Connecticut. Personal papers document Hitchcock's private and family correspondence and finances. Business papers document Hitchcock's work with Seth Perkins Staples in the operation of their law firm Staples and Hitchcock, as well his work with the Farmington Canal Company and Hartford and New Haven Rail Road Company.
Account books, daybooks, letter books, and other bound volumes documenting the efforts of merchants Benjamin Prescott and Roger Sherman, Jr. in the operation of their store, Prescott & Sherman, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1804-1847.
- Account books 3
- Daybooks 3
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions -- 19th century 2
- Physicians -- Connecticut 2
- Businessmen -- Connecticut 1
- Businessmen -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Connecticut 1
- Connecticut -- Commerce 1
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions 1
- Lawyers -- Connecticut 1
- Lawyers -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Letter books 1
- Merchants -- Connecticut 1
- Merchants -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Pharmacists -- Connecticut 1
- Physicians -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Railroads -- Connecticut 1
- Waterways -- Connecticut 1 ∧ less