Caney, E. E.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
View of the Umkomaas (Mkomazi) River, spanned by a long low bridge. The photograph is signed E.E. Caney.
The collection comprises 147 photographs from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with representative images of Great Britain, South Africa, New Zealand, Madeira, East Asia, and other locations (many unidentified).
View of the Rand Hotel, with several people in front. One woman rides a horse side-saddle, and other people ride in buggies. The scene also depicts several servants wearing dark sashes. Signed, on front, by E.E. Caney.
- Archival Object 2
- Collection 1
- South Africa 2
- Albumen prints 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain 1
- Cabinet photographs 1
- Country homes -- Great Britain 1
- Funchal (Madeira Islands) -- Pictorial works 1
- Interior decoration -- Great Britain 1
- Interiors 1
- Landscape photographs 1
- Madeira Islands -- Pictorial works 1
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Portraits 1
- Mauritius -- Pictorial works 1
- Missions -- South Africa 1
- Mkomazi River (South Africa) 1
- Portrait photographs 1
- South Africa -- Pictorial works 1
- Swartberg Pass (South Africa) -- Pictorial works 1
- Theater -- Great Britain -- 19th century 1
- Travel photography 1 ∧ less