- Existence: 1917-09-27 - 2010-01-26
Louis Auchincloss (1917-2010), American lawyer and author
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Letter : to Rutherford D. Rogers, Yale University Library, New Haven, Connecticut, 1978 September 18
Typescript letter, signed, concerning the delivery and appraisal of an unidentified collection of material, possibly including Edith Wharton letters, at the Yale University Library.
Three typescript letters, signed, two autograph letters, signed, and one autograph postcard, signed, discussing literary and other matters, with emphasis on Henry James. With four envelopes.
Autograph postcard, signed, concerning a "Mr. McFee".
The Edith Wharton Collection consists of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers relating to the life and career of American author Edith Wharton, as well as letters and research material gathered by Gaillard Lapsley, Percy Lubbock, Oscar Lichtenberg, Georges Markow-Totevy, and Louis Auchincloss.
- Archival Object 4
- Collection 2
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Charities -- France 1
- Drama -- 20th Century 1
- Fiction -- 20th Century 1
- France -- Description and travel 1
- Newport (R.I.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Novelists 1
- Paris (France) -- Intellectual life 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Short stories, American -- 20th Century 1
- Women authors 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- France 1 ∧ less