Donald Windham, American novelist and memoirist.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
Drafts of interview with Windham edited by Bruce Kellner and Jeff Peabody, computer printout, corrected and annotated.
The Bruce Kellner Papers consist of letters to Kellner and other papers, including two poems by Fania Marinoff, actress and wife of Carl Van Vechten, a list of Marinoff's appearances on stage and in films, and a portion of Marinoff's last will and testament. Correspondents include Donald Angus, Donald Gallup, Tom Hachtman, Fania Marinoff, Alice B. Toklas, Carl Van Vechten, Donald Windham, and others.
Postcards : 230 Central Park South, New York, New York, to Philip Ciapponi, 1989 November 17-1990 February 16
- Collection 5
- Archival Object 3
- Unprocessed/Unavailable 1
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- LGBTQ resource 2
- Photographic prints 2
- African American authors -- 20th Century 1
- Americans -- France -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Art and literature 1
- Art, American -- 20th Century 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Artists 1
- Artists, American -- 20th Century 1
- Atlantic monthly (Boston, Mass. : 1857) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Authors and publishers 1
- Born digital 1
- Cubism and literature 1
- Harlem Renaissance 1 ∧ less