Corn, Alfred, 1943-
Alfred Corn (1943-), American poet, author, and educator
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, audiovisual material, and printed material, documenting aspects of Alfred Corn's work as a poet and writer as well as his relationships with other poets and writers.
The Christopher Cox Papers consists of the writings, correspondence files, and personal papers of the editor, author, actor, director, and producer Christopher Cox, and of his partner, the art historian William Olander.
Four ALS and one TLS discussing Corn's archives, poems, travel plans, and friends, mentioning David Kalstone and others. Two ALS accompanied by autograph copies of poems, including "Vermeer of Delft" (two copies) and "Spinoza in the Hague."
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, and other papers by or relating to the writer David Plante. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to Plante from authors, artists, critics, editors, and film directors, as well as correspondence with Plante's partner, Nikos Stangos, and family members.
- Collection 6
- Unprocessed/Unavailable 1
- Archival Object 1
- Born digital 5
- LGBTQ resource 4
- American literature -- 20th century 3
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Photographs 3
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 2
- Electronic documents 2
- Gay authors 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Violet Quill (Group of writers) 2
- Amazon River -- Description and travel 1
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1
- American literature -- 21st century 1
- American poetry -- 21st century 1
- Artwork 1
- Astrology 1
- Audiocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less