Welty, Eudora, 1909-2001
- Existence: 1909-04-13 - 2011-07-23
Eudora Welty (1909-2001), American short story writer and novelist who wrote about the American South.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
ALS, with envelope, thanking Knapp for her help during Welty's stay at the Western College for Women.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.
- Collection 7
- Archival Object 2
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Literature -- History and criticism 2
- Sewanee Review 2
- American drama -- 20th Century 1
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1
- American literature -- Southern States 1
- American poetry 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Bookplates 1
- Criticism -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- Editors 1
- Educators -- United States 1
- English drama 1
- English literature 1
- English poetry 1 ∧ less