Showing Names: 1–20 of 708
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Type: Family X
- Manuscripts and Archives 440
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 308
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 16
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 11
- Yale University Divinity School Library 9