Showing Names: 701–719 of 719
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Type: Family X
- Manuscripts and Archives 440
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 318
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 16
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 11
- Yale University Divinity School Library 9