Showing Names: 1–20 of 1957
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Graphic Designers 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 54
- Manuscripts and Archives 47
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 8
- Oral History of American Music 3
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2