Showing Names: 281–300 of 39143
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Type: Person X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18115
- Manuscripts and Archives 13326
- Gilmore Music Library 3372
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2163
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1951
- Oral History of American Music 1346
- Yale Divinity Library 694
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 690
- Lewis Walpole Library 380
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 63
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 23 ∧ less
Adye, Stephen Payne, -1794
Afable, Patricia O.
Agamben, Giorgio, 1942-
Agar, Herbert, 1897-1980
Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873
Agate, James, 1877-1947
Agee, James, 1909-1955
Aghib Levi D'Ancona, Flora
Agnes (Picnic on the moon)
Agnew, George B.