Showing Names: 39061–39080 of 39272
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Type: Person X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18184
- Manuscripts and Archives 13329
- Gilmore Music Library 3373
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2163
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1951
- Oral History of American Music 1362
- Yale Divinity Library 696
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 690
- Lewis Walpole Library 419
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 63
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 24 ∧ less
Young, Donald, 1898-1977
Young, Eleanor Jane
Young, Ella Flagg, 1845-1918
Young, Ernest E.
Young, Filson, 1876-1938
Young, Gordon, 1919-
Young, Harvey R.
Young, Ian, 1945-