Showing Names: 61–80 of 18200
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Manuscripts and Archives 1594
- Gilmore Music Library 454
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 298
- Lewis Walpole Library 88
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 77
- Oral History of American Music 67
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 53
- Yale Divinity Library 50
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 4
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 2 ∧ less
Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984
Adams, Charles L.
Adams, Elbridge L., 1866-
Adams, Eliphalet, 1677-1753
Adams, Emily Frances
Adams, Hardin B.
Adams, Harriet Stratemeyer
Adams, Harry, 1918-1985
Adams, Henry, 1838-1918
Adams, J. J.
Adams, James, 1737-1802