Showing Names: 121–140 of 1957
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Graphic Designers 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 54
- Manuscripts and Archives 47
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 8
- Oral History of American Music 3
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2