Showing Names: 1–20 of 79
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Repository: Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History X
- Person 63
- Organization 16
- Manuscripts and Archives 11
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
Amsden, Thomas William
Archives, Yale Peabody Museum
Bennett, Wendell Clark
Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956
Bingham Oceanographic Collection
Boesel, Marion Waterman
Braun, Frederick A.
Briggs, Derek Ernest Gilmor
Bronson, Wilfrid Swancourt
Butts, Susan Harrington
Carter, Joseph G.
Coe, Michael D.
Cort, Louise Allison, 1944-
Div. of Anthropology, Yale Peabody Museum
Division of Botany, Yale Peabody Museum
Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum