Showing Names: 261–280 of 46848
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Person 39285
- Organization 6831
- Family 732
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 21690
- Manuscripts and Archives 16342
- Gilmore Music Library 3464
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2430
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2193
- Oral History of American Music 1369
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1101
- Yale Divinity Library 1002
- Lewis Walpole Library 475
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 75 ∧ less
Adams, Mark, 1925-2006
Adams, Mary C.
Adams, Mary L.
Adams, Maude, 1872-1953
Adams, Melvin J.
Adams, Nathaniel, fl. 1768
Adams, Nehemiah, 1806-1878
Adams, Raymond, 1898-1987
Adams, Richard E. W., 1931-
Adams, Robert, 1937-
Adams, Samuel, 1722-1803
Adams, Samuel Carl, 1985-
Adams, Sherman, 1899-1986
Adams, Stephan, 1844-1913