Showing Names: 81–100 of 46834
Name records describe the people, families, and organizations that create archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view name records to see all of the collections created by a person, family, or organization. Name records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress.
- Person 39272
- Organization 6830
- Family 732
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 21678
- Manuscripts and Archives 16342
- Gilmore Music Library 3464
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2523
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2193
- Oral History of American Music 1369
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1101
- Yale Divinity Library 1002
- Lewis Walpole Library 480
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 75 ∧ less
Abell, Arthur M.
Abell, Millicent D.
Abell, Truman, 1779-1853
Abels, Michael, 1962-
Abercrombie & Fitch
Abernathy, Ralph, 1926-1990
Abernethy, George, 1807-1877
Abernethy, William D.
Abert, John James, 1788-1863