Series VII: Photographs, 1870-1925
Scope and Contents
List of Photographers
- Albertstone, Reuben; Sitka, Alaska
- Albertstone, Reuben, and L. Moosebauer; Sitka, Alaska
- American Museum of Natural History
- Barley, H. C. and Company; New York City
- Barr (?); Shanghai, China
- Bells, C. M.; Washington, D.C.
- Curtis, Asabel; Seattle, Washington
- De Groff, Edward; Sitka & Juneau, Alaska
- Deweese, Dall
- Eaton, Thomas; Metlakahtla, Alaska
- Elite Studio
- Gifford; Portland, Oregon
- Gilben, C. M.
- Harrison Brothers
- Hartmann and Weinland
- Haynes, F. J.; St. Paul, Minnesota
- Hegg, E. A.
- Huey; Nome, Alaska
- Hunt, Phineas S.; Reynolds, Alaska
- Ingersoll, T. W.; St. Paul, Minnesota (see index of photographers)
- Jacoby Brothers; Chatanika, Alaska
- Kaiser, H. G.; Nome, Alaska
- Kopp, J. G.
- Landerskin; Juneau, Alaska
- La Roche; Seattle, Washington
- Lawrence, Sydney
- Merrill, E. W.; Boston, Massachusetts
- Nowell, F. H.
- Partridge, E. J. and W. H. Partridge; Portland, Oregon
- Peterson, George E.
- Sabaleff, Vincent; Killisnoo, Alaska
- Scherer; New York City
- Taber, I. W.; San Francisco, California (see index of photographs)
- Lieutenant Todd; United States Naval Gunboat Wheeling
- Towne, B. C.; Portland, Oregon
- Townsend; New York City
- Winter and Pond; Juneau, Alaska
- Wolfe Foto
Conditions Governing Access
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.