Freeman Art Co.
- circa 1850-2003
Conditions Governing Access
Boxes 148-160: Restricted Fragile Materials.For further information consult the appropriate curator.
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- From the Collection: Palmquist, Peter E. (Collector)
- From the Collection: Baker, Ray Jerome, 1880-1972
- From the Collection: Ericson, A. W. (Augustus William), 1848-1927
- From the Collection: Flaglor, Amasa Plummer, 1848-1918
- From the Collection: Holmes, Alexius Alexander, 1865-1922
- From the Collection: Strong, N. B.
- From the Collection: Vansant, Joshua P., 1861-1950
- From the Collection: Art-Ray Company
- From the Collection: Freeman Art Co
- From the Collection: Seely Studio
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.