"Florida Indians", 1836-1839, undated
Scope and Contents
- List of supplies received by J. H. Simpson, 1836.
- Letter: Reynolds to Captain P. Morrison, 1838 November 15.
- Letter: C. A. Harris to P. Morrison, 1837 September 7.
- Letter: P. Morrison to Thomas Jesup, 1837 October 14.
- Abstract of provisions issued by Captain P. Morrison, 1839.
- Letter: P. Morrison to C. A. Harris, 1838 May.
- Letter: Unidentified author to "Sir," 1837 November 30.
- Map of St. Andrews Bay region, undated.
- 1836-1839, undated
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.