Gordon, Marcus A.
- 1840 - 1986
- Majority of material found within 1884 - 1950
Conditions Governing Access
Box 256 (film negatives): Restricted fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- From the Collection: Newell, Peter, 1862-1924
- From the Collection: Baker, A. Z. (Alfred Zantzinger), 1870-1940
- From the Collection: Bradley, Frances Sage, 1862-1949
- From the Collection: Hofer, Philip, 1898-1984
- From the Collection: Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942
- From the Collection: Karig, Walter, 1898-1956
- From the Collection: McCormick, Howard, 1875-1943
- From the Collection: Newell, Clendenon Sheaf, 1892-1918
- From the Collection: Smith, Charles Edward
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.