668.1. Silliman, Benjamin, 1819-1845
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Existence and Location of Copies
- From the Collection: Percival, James Gates, 1795-1856
- From the Collection: Cutbush, James, 1788-1823
- From the Collection: Gilman, Caroline Howard, 1794-1888
- From the Collection: Gregory, Herbert E. (Herbert Ernest), 1869-1952
- From the Collection: Percival, Edwin, 1793-1847?
- From the Collection: Ward, J. H. (Julius Hammond), 1837-1897
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.