Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin drawings.
Scope and Contents
Many of the drawings have been rematted for exhibition use, as a result of which they are stored according to size. The list of drawings is arranged in Wedgwood number order, with the box location of each drawing indicated to the left of each entry.
- 1833-1851, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
4.02 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
AUGUSTUS WELBY NORTHMORE PUGIN (1812-1852)
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame (Rouen, France) -- Pictorial works
- Cathédrale Saint-Pierre (Beauvais, France) -- Pictorial works
- Church Buildings -- Europe -- Pictorial works
- Drawings (visual works)
- Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten (Belgium) -- Pictorial works
- Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852
- Guide to the Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin Drawings
- Under Revision
- by Beinecke staff
- March 2001
- Description rules
- Beinecke Manuscript Unit Archival Processing Manual
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.