[Parliamentary speeches, debates, etc. and other miscellaneous manuscripts]
Scope and Contents
- [15th-17th century]
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
0.19 Linear Feet (1 volume)
Language of Materials
- Braye, Alfred Verney-Cave, Baron, 1849-1928 -- Bookplate
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649
- Charles, King of England, II, 1630-1685
- Commonplace books
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain
- Formulas, recipes, etc.
- Gonzaga family
- Great Britain -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1485-1603
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Legal documents
- Marriage settlements -- Great Britain
- Oldisworth, Michael, 1591-1654?
- Guide to the Parliamentary Speeches, Debates, Etc.
- Under Revision
- by Beinecke Staff
- August 2005
- Description rules
- Beinecke Manuscript Unit Archival Processing Manual
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.