Collection of identification photographs of Industrial Workers of the World strikers
Scope and Contents
Listed information includes identification number, name, alias, crime, age, height, weight, build, hair, eyes, complexion, mustache, location of birth, occupation, date of arrest, date received, date of sentence, and sentence. Also included are remarks.
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
0.33 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
These materials have been arranged and described according to national and local standards. For more information, please refer to the Beinecke Manuscript Unit Processing Manual.
Information listed in the finding aid taken from versos of identification photographs.
- Arrest -- Washington (State)
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Washington (State)
- Everett (Wash.)
- Everett Massacre, Everett, Wash., 1916
- Gelatin silver prints
- Identification photographs
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Labor disputes -- Washington (State)
- Labor unions -- Washington (State)
- Massacres -- Washington (State)
- Photographic prints
- Strikes and lockouts -- Washington (State)
- Washington (State) -- Economic conditions -- 20th century
- Collection of Identification Photographs of Industrial Workers of the World Strikers
- Sarah Lerner
- October 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.