Robert Adams papers
Scope and Contents
- circa 1880-2018
- Majority of material found within 1950 - 2018
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Box 20 (digital media) and Boxes 21-22 (audiovisual material): Restricted fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Boxes 16-19 (alphabetical files): Restricted until 5 years after the deaths of Robert Adams and Kerstin Adams. For further information consult the appropriate curator.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
14.14 Linear Feet ((18 boxes) + 4 broadside)
A record for this collection is available in Orbis, the Yale University Library catalog
Biographical / Historical
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Adams, Kerstin
- Adams, Robert, 1937-
- Arizona -- Pictorial works
- Audiovisual materials
- Born digital
- Colorado -- Pictorial works
- Drawings (visual works)
- Hickman, C. A.
- Landscape photography -- United States
- Landscape photography -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works
- Montana -- Pictorial works
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works
- Oregon -- Pictorial works
- Photographers -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographers -- United States -- Archives
- Photography -- Exhibitions
- West (U.S.) -- In art
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works
- Guide to the Robert Adams Papers
- Stephanie Bredbenner
- 2021 March
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.