R. Eric Gustafson papers
Scope and Contents
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Box 10 (computer media): Restricted fragile material. Access copies of computer files may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Boxes 11-15 (audiovisual material): Restricted fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
16.33 Linear Feet (19 boxes)
R. Eric Gustafson (1935-)
Various acquisitions associated with the collection have not been merged and organized as a whole. Each acquisition is described separately in the contents list below, titled according to month and year of acquisition.
Information included in the Description of Papers note and Collection Contents section is drawn from information supplied with the collection and from an initial survey of the contents. Folder titles appearing in the contents list below are often based on those provided by the creator or previous custodian. Titles have not been verified against the contents of the folders in all cases. Otherwise, folder titles are supplied by staff during initial processing.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Apollo Muses Center for the Arts
- Art galleries, Commercial
- Art museum curators -- United States -- 20th Century
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century
- Audiovisual materials
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives
- Beaton, Cecil, 1904-1980
- Born digital
- Costume design
- Gorman, R. C. (Rudolph Carl), 1932-2005
- Gustafson, R. Eric
- Holm, Celeste, 1917-2012
- India -- Description and travel
- Indians of North America -- Navajo Nation, Arizona, New Mexico & Utah -- Pictorial works
- Navajo Indians
- Navajo artists
- Painters -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographic prints
- Takaezu, Toshiko
- Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery -- Exhibitions
- Travel writing
- Tyng, Lila, 1899-1999
- Von Stade, Frederica
- Warrick, Ruth
- Women philanthropists
- Guide to the R. Eric Gustafson Papers
- by Brooke McManus
- June 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.