Yale University Native American Alumni Oral History Project
Scope and Contents
Conditions Governing Access
The materials are open for research, but recordings for which no release has been obtained may not be reproduced. For further information consult the appropriate curator.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
1.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Running time of recordings ranges from twenty to thirty-five minutes.
Native American Cultural Center (Yale University)
- Bathke, John
- Bernadette, Maya
- Burns, Kathleen
- De Zutter, Amanda
- Garcia, Shandiin
- Henry Roe Cloud Conference -- New Haven, Conn. -- 2005
- Indian students -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Interviews
- Indians of North America -- Education (Higher) -- Connecticut -- New Haven
- Krebs, Allison Boucher
- McNeil, Chris E.
- Native American Cultural Center (Yale University)
- Nelson, Joshua Bourne
- Video recordings
- Yale University -- Students -- Interviews
- Guide to the Yale University Native American Alumni Oral History Project
- by Kathleen T. Burns Sleboda
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- 2010-02-10: Transformed with yale.addEadidUrl.xsl. Adds @url with handle for finding aid. Overwrites @url if already present.