Paul Newman scripts and films
Scope and Contents
Conditions Governing Access
Containers 9-22 (film reels): Restricted fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
3.2 Linear Feet ((8 boxes) + 14 film reels)
Language of Materials
A record for this collection is available in Orbis, the Yale University Library catalog
Paul Newman (1925-2008)
This collection received a basic level of processing, including rehousing, organization, and description, in 2010.
- Audiovisual materials
- Film directors
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- 20th Century
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Motion pictures (visual works)
- Motion pictures -- United States -- 20th Century
- Newman, Paul, 1925-2008
- Scripts (documents)
- Guide to the Paul Newman Scripts and Films
- by Jennifer Meehan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.