John B. Reubens papers
Scope and Contents
- 1902 - 2000
- Majority of material found within 1952 - 1998
Conditions Governing Access
Box 12 (computer disk): Restricted Fragile Material. Reference copies of electronic files may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
11.21 Linear Feet (12 boxes)
Language of Materials
John B. Reubens
Biographical information taken from obituary published in the Livingston Enterprise, July 15, 1999.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
Former call number: Uncat MSS 83.
- American literature -- 20th century
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Born digital
- Electronic documents
- Environmentalism -- United States
- Fishing -- United States
- Fly fishing -- United States
- Montana -- Environmental conditions
- Reubens, John B.
- Wyoming -- Environmental conditions
- Guide to the John B. Reubens Papers
- by Beinecke staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.