Norman Macleod papers
Scope and Contents
Conditions Governing Access
Audiocassettes in Box 74: Use of originals is restricted. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Box 75 (Reel-to-reel audiotape): Restricted Fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Box 76 (Record Album Storage): Restricted Fragile material. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Box 89 (Restricted Papers): Restricted until 2023. Consult the appropriate curator for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
33.82 Linear Feet (89 boxes)
Language of Materials
Norman Wicklund Macleod (1906-1985)
Biographical information from May, Hal (ed.) Contemporary Authors. Volume 116. Detroit: Gale Research Company, 1986. p. 297.
This collection received a basic level of processing, including rehousing and organization into series, in 2013. Folder titles appearing in the contents list below are often based on those provided by the creator or previous custodian. Titles have not been verified against the contents of the folders in all cases. Otherwise, folder titles are supplied by staff during initial processing.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
Former call numbers: Za MacLeod, Uncat Za MS MacLeod, Uncat Za MS 318
- American literature -- 20th century
- American poetry -- 20th Century
- Audiotapes -- United States -- 20th Century
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Literature publishing -- United States
- Little magazines -- United States
- MIlls, Alice Wicklund
- Macleod, Norman, 1906-1985
- Pembroke magazine
- Periodical editors -- United States
- Periodical editors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographic prints -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century
- Scrapbooks -- United States -- 20th Century
- Sound recordings -- United States -- 20th Century
- Videotapes -- United States -- 20th Century
- Guide to the Norman Macleod Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.