Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
Scope and Contents
- 1890 - 2002
- Majority of material found within 1921 - 2002
Conditions Governing Access
Box 20 (videocassettes): Use of originals is restricted. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Box 31 (Record Album Storage): Use of originals is restricted. Reference copies may be requested. Consult Access Services for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
34.97 Linear Feet ((38 boxes) + 1 record album storage, 19 art)
Language of Materials
Irving Drutman (1910-1978)
Michael De Lisio (1911-2003)
The finding aid for this collection is compiled from a preliminary list that was created at or around the time of receipt by the library. The preliminary list was migrated to comply with current archival descriptive standards. As part of the migration, modifications were made to the formatting of the list; however, the content of the list was neither modified nor verified.
As a rule, descriptive information found in the Collection Contents section is drawn in large part from information supplied with the collection and from an initial survey of the contents. Folder titles appearing in the contents list below are often based on those provided by the creator or previous custodian. Titles have not been verified against the contents of the folders in all cases. Otherwise, folder titles are supplied by staff during initial processing.
This collection includes materials previously identified by the following call number: Uncat Mss 500.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- American literature -- 20th century
- Art, American -- 20th Century
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Authors, American -- Portraits
- Bull, Peter, 1912-1984
- Busts (figures) -- United States -- 20th Century
- De Lisio, Michael
- Drutman, Irving
- Flanner, Janet, 1892-1978
- Gershwin, Ira, 1896-1983
- Gish, Lillian, 1893-1993
- LGBTQ resource
- Lenya, Lotte, 1898-1981
- Long-playing records -- United States -- 20th Century
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 -- Portraits
- Negatives (photographic) -- United States -- 20th Century
- Paintings (visual works) -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographic prints -- United States -- 20th Century
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 (Portraits)
- Sculptors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Sculptors -- United States -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Sculpture (visual work) -- United States -- 20th Century
- Videocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century
- Guide to the Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
- Under Revision
- by Beinecke staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.