Edward Davison Papers
Scope and Contents
- 1914 - 1968
Immediate Source of Acquisition
8.48 Linear Feet (22 boxes)
Language of Materials
Edward Davison (1898-1970)
This collection received a basic level of processing in 2013, including rehousing and minimal organization. Information included in the Description of Papers note and Collection Contents section is drawn from information supplied with the collection and from an initial survey of the contents. Folder titles appearing in the contents list below are often based on those provided by the creator or previous custodian. Titles have not been verified against the contents of the folders in all cases. Otherwise, folder titles are supplied by staff during initial processing.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
Former call number: Uncat Za MS 369
- American poetry -- 20th Century
- Davison, Edward Lewis, 1898-1970
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Prisoners of War -- Germany
- Prisoners of War -- United States
- United States. Office of the Provost Marshal General
- University of Colorado (Boulder campus) -- Faculty
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons, American
- Guide to the Edward Davison Papers
- Under Revision
- Beinecke Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.