Sherwood Trask Papers
Description of the Papers
- 1846 - 1969
- Majority of material found within 1921 - 1963
Information about Access
Ownership & Copyright
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
10.08 Linear Feet (11 boxes)
Language of Materials
Sherwood Trask (1890-1973)
Former call number: Uncat Za Ms 60.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection was previously closed to research. That restriction was lifted in July 2019.
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996
- Modern School (Stelton, N.J.)
- Monroe, Harriet, 1860-1936
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972
- Muir, Edwin, 1887-1959
- Photographic prints
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives
- Progressive education -- United States
- Root, E. Merrill (Edward Merrill), 1895-1973
- Trask, Sherwood, 1890-1973
- Vinal, Harold, 1891-1965
- Walden School
- Sherwood Trask Papers
- by Beinecke staff
- July 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.