Scope and Contents
- 1922 - 1983
Conditions Governing Access
Immediate Source of Acquisition
10.92 Linear Feet ((24 boxes) + 1 art)
Language of Materials
Albert Selden (1922-1987)
The collection is comprised of material formerly classed as: Uncat ZA MS 81.
This collection received a basic level of processing, including rehousing and minimal organization, at or around the time of acquisition. Additional rehousing and organization was performed in 2014.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Composers -- United States
- Composers -- United States -- 20th Century
- Goodspeed Opera House
- Musicals -- Scores
- Musicals -- United States
- Scripts (documents) -- United States -- 20th Century
- Selden, Albert
- Theater -- Production and direction -- United States
- Theater posters -- United States -- 20th Century
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States -- 20th Century
- Guide to the Albert Selden Papers
- Under Revision
- Beinecke Staff
- June 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.