Leonard Strong collection
Scope and Contents
A folder of catalog cards and lists for the Leonard Strong Collection is filed in box 1.
Conditions Governing Access
Immediate Source of Acquisition
2.71 Linear Feet (10 boxes)
Language of Materials
A record for this collection is available in Orbis, the Yale University Library catalog
Leonard Strong (1896-1958)
The collection is comprised of material formerly classed as Uncat MS Vault Strong and Uncat MS Vault 159.
- Authors -- England -- 20th Century
- Authors, English -- 20th century
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968
- Bertram Rota Ltd
- Drawings (visual works) -- England -- 20th Century
- English literature -- 20th Century
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting
- Strong, L. A. G. (Leonard Alfred George), 1896-1958
- Guide to the Leonard Strong Collection
- Under Revision
- Beinecke Staff
- February 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.