Sir Walter Scott collection
Scope and Contents
- 1803 - 1831
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
2 Linear Feet ((2 boxes) + 4 volumes)
Language of Materials
A record for this collection is available in Orbis, the Yale University Library catalog
- Guide to the Sir Walter Scott Collection
- by Beinecke Staff
- June 1997
- Description rules
- Beinecke Manuscript Unit Archival Processing Manual
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- 2022-09-12: Material previously described twice was consolidated in the container listing so that the internal cross-reference links could be deleted, and both the Volumes and Oversize series were removed.
Part of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library Repository
P. O. Box 208330
New Haven CT 06520-8330 US
121 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The Beinecke Library is open to all Yale University students and faculty, and visiting researchers whose work requires use of its special collections. You will need to bring appropriate photo ID the first time you register. Beinecke is a non-circulating, closed stack library. Paging is done by library staff during business hours. You can request collection material online at least two business days in advance of your visit, using the request links in Archives at Yale. For more information, please see Planning Your Research Visit and consult the Reading Room Policies prior to visiting the library.