Land of Zenj photograph collection
Scope and Contents
- 1869 - 2006
- Majority of material found within 1869 - 1937
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This series arrangement reflects the way in which the material is logically organized in the dealer catalog.
Oversize material from all series has been physically organized together in Boxes 16-26. Oversize material is described below in the series of which it forms part intellectually with a note about its physical location, as well as in the listing of oversize boxes.
18.85 Linear Feet (26 boxes)
The Land of Zenj
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- A. C. Gomes & Co
- Africa -- Pictorial works
- Blacks -- Africa -- Pictorial works
- C. Vincente (Firm)
- Coutinho Bros
- Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) -- Pictorial works
- German East Africa -- Pictorial works
- Lantern slides
- Pereira de Lord Brothers
- Photograph albums
- Photographic prints
- Walther Dobbertin (Firm)
- Whites -- Africa -- Pictorial works
- Zanzibar -- Pictorial works
- Guide to the Land of Zenj Photograph Collection
- by Jennifer Meehan and Tina Evans
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- 2010-02-10: Transformed with yale.addEadidUrl.xsl. Adds @url with handle for finding aid. Overwrites @url if already present.