Series Accession 2018-M-0030: Additional material, 1879 - 1982
Call Number: MS 985 Series Accession 2018-M-0030
Scope and Contents
This accession consists of correspondence between members of the Hadley and Morris families and includes letters by and to Helen Hadley, Arthur Twining Hadley, and their children. Also includes studio portraits of family members and memorabilia, including documentation of academic achievements and family finances.
- 1879 - 1982
Conditions Governing Access
The materials are open for research.
The accession is arranged into the following groupings: Correspondence, Photographs, and Memorabilia.
From the Collection: 47.92 Linear Feet (87 containers)
- From the Collection: Hadley family
- From the Collection: Hadley, Anne Loring Twining
- From the Collection: Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930
- From the Collection: Hadley, Helen Harrison Morris, 1864-1939
- From the Collection: Hadley, James, 1821-1872
- From the Collection: Hadley, Katherine Blodgett
- From the Collection: Hadley, Morris, 1894-