Morse College, Yale University, records of the master
Scope and Contents
The records consist of the administrative files and memorabilia of Stanton Wheeler, Master of Morse College from 1995-2001.
2.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Biographical / Historical
The title “Master” for chief executive officers of residential colleges was changed to “Head of College” in April of 2016.
Forms part of Yale Record Group 13-I-2 (YRG 13-I-2), Records of the master of Morse College.
- Guide to the Morse College, Yale University, Records of the Master
- Edited Full Draft
- compiled by Michael Lotstein
- July 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Manuscripts and Archives Repository
Yale University Library
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven CT 06520-8240 US
(203) 432-7441 (Fax)
Sterling Memorial Library
120 High Street
New Haven, CT 06511