- Scope and Contents
These records continue the documentation provided by Record Group No. 104 and complement other holdings at the Yale Divinity Library, including Record Group No. 54: Archives of the New England Commission for United Ministries in Higher Education (1967-1974), Record Group No. 64: Archives of the National Campus Ministry Association, and Record Group No. 62, Records of the Danforth Study of Campus Ministries, as well as the archives of various student Christian movements. The constellation of these various record groups provides opportunity for study of the complex mix of ecumenical and denominational efforts at religious work on campuses in the U.S.
- Conditions Governing Access
The materials are open for research.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of UMHE.
- I. Correspondence and Office Files, 1975-1989
- II. Organization and Policy Records, 1960-1989
- III. Program Files and Reports, 1963-1989
- IV. Publications, 1960-1991
- V. Financial Records, 1969-1989
- VI. Related Material, 1982-1985
- 6 Linear Feet (13 boxes)
- Related Names
- United Ministries in Higher Education
- Language of Materials