United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia Records - Addendum D
Scope and Contents
The files have been maintained as sent by the United Board.
Conditions Governing Access
The materials are open for research.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited by the UBCHEA.
- I. Organization and Policy Records. 1988 -1990
- II. Committee Records, 1979-1992
- III. Consolidated General File, 1979-1993
- IV. Country Files, 1978-1992
- V. Denominations/ Related Organizations, 1980-1990
- VI. Conferences and Programs, 1981-1992
- VII. Financial Records, 1979-1990
7.5 Linear Feet (25 boxes)
Language of Materials
This record group represents a continuation of the official archives of the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia, supplementing and overlapping the papers in record groups 11, 11A, 11B, and 11C. Other additions to RG 11 include: RG 11e, RG 11f, RG 11g, RG 11h, and RG 11i. It provides information about the institutions and projects to which the United Board has lent its support. The United Board for Chrisian Higher Education in Asia supports educational work in China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Pakistan, The Philippines, Republic of China (Taiwan).
Biographical / Historical
Information about the work of the United Board for Christian Higher Education during the period represented by these archives is contained in Paul Lauby's book Sailing on Winds of Change: Two Decades in the Life of the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia, 1969-1990.
- Guide to the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia Records - Addendum D
- Compiled by Terra Fuller and Martha Lund Smalley
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared According To Local Divinity Library Descriptive Practices
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the Yale Divinity Library Repository
409 Prospect Street
New Haven CT 06511 US