- Scope and Contents
This small collection contains primarily examples of the bold graphic style Hnizdovsky adopted toward the end of his career in the 1970s and 1980s. Some of the prints are hand colored; many are signed editions.
- Conditions Governing Access
The materials are open for research.
- Conditions Governing Use
Copyright has not been transferred to Yale University.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the artist, 1980, 1981, 1983. Gift of Stephania Hnizdovsky, 1986.
Organized into seven series: I. Bookplates. II. Drawings. III. Proofs. IV. Prints. V. Posters. VI. Woodblocks. VII. Biographical Materials and Small Designs.
- Majority of material found within 1970 - 1985
- 1.5 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
- Related Names
- Hnizdovsky, Jacques, 1915-1985
- Language of Materials