Showing Collections: 1–20 of 5828
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1821
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 276
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 685
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 296
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 246
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Authors 239
- Born digital 230
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 141
- Drawings (visual works) 131
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 122
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5316
- French 196
- Multiple languages 175
- German 120
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 56
- Russian 45
- Latin 13
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 7
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1542
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3774
- Stored onsite and offsite 1313
- Stored onsite 741
Collection consists of mounted black and white and color reproductions of modern African, Australian, European, and Asian architecture. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
Collection consists of black and white glass lantern slides of Canadian and U.S. architecture to the mid-twentieth century.
Collection consists of mounted black and white and color reproductions of modern Canadian and U.S. architecture. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
Collection consists of black and white glass lantern slides of modern architecture, predominantly European.
: Collection consists of 25 mounted black and white and color reproductions of 20th century Japanese paintings. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
The records consist of correspondence, news releases, publications, a press book, and letters congratulating Yale on its 250th anniversary.
Yale University celebrated its 275th anniversary on 15 October 1976. The records primarily consist of background materials, drafts and transcripts of ceremonial remarks, and writings by invited speakers, including a commemorative poem by Archibald Macleish.
The materials consist of research notes, copies of articles, correspondence, outlines, drafts, and other materials compiled by Sarah Hammond (Yale College, 1999) for her senior essay titled, "A Brief History of Bladderball."
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The papers contain correspondence, letterpress copybooks, legal and financial documents, diaries, maps, blueprints, and photographs, the bulk of which documents the personal life and law and business careers of Edwin Hale Abbot.
Minister and diplomat. Correspondence largely relating to Abbot's service as secretary to Daniel Webster and as an agent of the State Department in England and Canada. Included are 104 letters by Daniel Webster as well as copies of several of his speeches. State Department papers concerning controversies with England (1837-1852), newspaper clippings about Daniel Webster and miscellaneous receipts, inventories and photographs make up the remainder of the papers.
This collection contains daguerreotype images of missionaries who had been appointed for service by The American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions. The daguerreotype process for creating photographs was used during the 1840s and 1850s. Series III contains two color miniature portraits that date from 1839. This collection was originally held at the Franklin Trask Library of Andover Newton Theological School and was transferred to the Yale Divinity Library in 2017.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Accelerator Laboratories at Yale, including the 1961 addition.