Showing Collections: 121–125 of 125
- Subject: Account books X
- Manuscripts and Archives 100
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 23
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 1
- The Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Yale University 36
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 8
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 6
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 6
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 4
- Day family 4
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 4
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 3
- Baldwin, Roger S. (Roger Sherman), 1793-1863 3
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817 3
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 3
- Fowler family 3
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 3
- Riggs, T. Lawrason (Thomas Lawrason), 1888-1943 3
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 3
- Street, Augustus Russell, 1791-1866 3
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785 3
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843 3
- White, Henry, 1803-1880 3 ∧ less
Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform (WONPR), Connecticut Division Financial Records
Call Number: LWL MSS 24
Overview: The Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform (WONPR), Connecticut Division Financial Records hold correspondence, donation records and acknowledgements, invoices, receipts, account books, bank records, financial reports, and other documents related to the organization's activities in the state of Connecticut. Although the records do not contain corporate minutes or program-related internal memoranda and correspondence, the division's financial records do provide granular...
Found in: The Lewis Walpole Library
Call Number: MS 1157
Overview: Chiefly the letters of William Cowper Wood to his parents written from Washington, D.C. and Joliet, Illinois. Also included is a ledger (1809-1837) kept by his father, Joseph Wood, a judge in New Haven, Connecticut, miscellaneous family letters, and genealogical materials.
Dates: 1809-1934, bulk 1839-1868
Call Number: RU 543
Overview: The records consist of account books and scrapbooks documenting office expenses, attendance, student loans, and notifications and regulations of Yale College.
Call Number: MS 1223
Overview: Two bound volumes: one with the minutes of the Yale Cooperative Society (1885-1891); the other a ledger for 1896-1898 and 1903-1905. Also included are a few clippings, printed matter related to the Society, and a copy of its constitution.
Call Number: MS 568
Overview: Principals in this collection are the Yates family of Schenectady, New York, the Delancy family and James Duane (1733-1797) and his descendants. The major part of the papers is made up of financial and legal papers relating to land transactions in New York state between the 1760s and the 1820s. Included are leases, rent receipts, boundary agreements, survey field books, account books and charts. Most of the correspondence consists of letters from Yates family members to their land agent,...
Dates: 1678-1923, bulk 1714-1868